Product Search - Looking for Companies? go here
• When the U.S. Navy asked us to develop a flotation device that would dependably withstand particularly abusive conditions, SUBSALVE USA produced the 5-ton Deep Ocean Lift Bag, which has unprecedented strength, low elasticity and superior resistance to abrasion and chemical attack. It became our standard Professional Lift Bag design.
• Our most versatile and easy-to-use, these open-bottom, parachute-shaped lift bags with a single attachment point are essential in construction, heavy and light salvage and many offshore tasks.
• “Inverted water droplet” design facilitates maximum lift capacity with least possible weight, with stress distributed evenly over the fabric surface.
• Equipped with all the necessary hardware and ready for immediate use.
• Each SUBSALVE USA lift bag is tested prior to shipping.
• Urethane-coated nylon—high-strength and heavy-duty
• Superior abrasion resistance
• Resistant to most petro-chemicals
• Low maintenance requirements and easy to clean
• RF welded seams