Picotech Release New Range of Multibeam Echosounders
Picotech Ltd. announce the launch of their PicoMB13X Range of Multibeam Echosounders with low SWaP-C for hydrographic survey onboard man-portable USVs and small survey vessels delivering superior quality survey data from ultra-compact units.
The range comprises the PicoMB131, PicoMB132 and PicoMB133. Their small size, low weight and class leading power consumption allow rapid mobilisation, simple launch and recovery and long endurance.
PicoMB132 comes with an industry-leading, low-cost Inertial Navigation System, and PicoMB133 comes with an industry-leading Inertial Navigation System, both of which are fully integrated within their deck units, speeding and simplifying mobilisation and reducing costs.
All systems are supported by industry standard acquisition and processing software, BeamworX®, EIVA NaviSuite®, Xylem HYPACK®, Teledyne PDS® and QPS QINSy®.
Product Benefits include:
- Rugged fully over-molded digital transducers immune to galvanic corrosion
- Unprecedented size and weight for rapid mobilisation on (one) man-portable USVs and small survey vessels
- Class leading power consumption for long endurance on LiPos
- 300-400kHz wide-band 1-3 composite arrays
- Less than 0.4kg in water
- Backscatter (snippets) available as standard